Wednesday 1 June 2011

New Employer

On a personal note, I have recently changed employer. The choice was mine, and the reason behind it was to surround myself with like-minded testers - something my previous arrangement could not provide. Thus, since a few weeks, I am a part of the Swedish consulting company AddQ.

Short story, I love it. Suddenly, all my colleagues are experienced and committed professionals who have grazed the testing field for several years - an excellent opportunity for me to soak up all the knowledge I can handle. It also makes it easier for me to attend testing conferences and similar venues, to keep up with who's who and what's what at the forefront of testing.

I'll also try to get involved in AddQ's wide offering of testing courses and process improvement services. Closest at hand will most likely be teaching one-day classes in thread-based and session-based test management.

Another push towards further learning and valuable experiences, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment